HLAB (henceforth, "we") respects the privacy of users of my.HLAB (henceforth, "the service"), and manages users' personal information with great care.
1. Personal Information
2. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is information pertaining to an individual, such as their name, address, phone number, electronic mail address, or any one of these which can identify a particular person.
3. Purpose of Use
The company will use the users' personal information acquired through their use of the service for the following purposes. In addition, those personal information may be made processed (in the state that cannot identify the person) for statistics data, for the company to use as analysis and improvement of the promotion work or disclose to the third party.
- To provide new services or information on advertisement publish, and distribution
- To use during application process (including informing application information, confirming identity verification, announcing the result of the application)
- To refer the past records of the application at ongoing application process
4. Offering Personal Information to Third Parties
The company will not offer personal information on our users to third parties. However, there may be exceptions to the following cases:
- When there is the users' (owner's) consent
- When we outsource part of the service, we will provide the information necessary for them to run it appropriately.
- When a national or local government or someone acting in their place requires our cooperation in order to carry out legal duties, and attempting to gain the person's consent may risk obstructing those duties
- When there is a need to protect a person's life, safety or property from immediate danger or when it is difficult to gain the person's consent
5. Disclosure, Change, Deletion of Personal Information
When a user requests disclosure, change, or deletion to their personal information, the company will handle it appropriately after confirming the user's identity and the precise nature of the request.
The company will manage and keep personal information confidential based on the Personal Information Protection Law. However, the company will assume no guarantee of full prevention regarding any information leakages, deletion, and changes done by the third party.
The company will make every effort to manage users' personal information that comply with Japanese laws, regulations and other rules. When the change occurs, the company will inform by an email. However, in the case of the change of the contents which the agreement of the user is necessary for in laws and ordinances, the company shall obtain the user's consent by the company’s predetermined method.