my.HLAB Terms and Conditions
Article 1. Introduction
- The terms and conditions of use shown here(hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions")set forth the terms between HLAB(hereinafter-r referred to as the “Company")and users(hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Users" depending upon context)of any services or features of my.HLAB(hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), which is provided by the Company.
- When the content of “Terms and Conditions” and the explanation of this service outside this page differ, the contents of this page give priority to it and shall be applied.
Article 2. Definitions
- "This application(s)"means an application(s) website and service referred as my.LAB (http://my.h-lab.co/) created and maintained by our company.
- "This service" will refer to the services provided on this site.
- "User" will refer to people who register on this site.
- “Account” will refer to an email address that User provided in order to use this service
- “Password” refers to a series of text characters that allows us to recognize User by linking it with a registered email address.
- “Registration information” will refer to the information that User provided in order to use this service.
Article 3. Agreement to Terms and Conditions
- All Users shall use this service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- By actually using this service, Users are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
Article 4. Modification of the Terms and Conditions
- The Company may modify the Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions when the Company deems necessary, without providing prior notice to Users.
- The modification will become effective once the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions are posted on an appropriate location within this application operated by the Company.
- Users shall be deemed to have granted valid and irrevocable consent to the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions by continuing to use this service. If the user does not agree to a change, please stop the use of this service promptly.
Article 5. Account
- The account on this service will be created only by Users admitted by the company
- Users, when providing information about him/herself to the Company, shall provide genuine, accurate, and complete information while using this service, and keep such information up-to-date at all times.
- If Users register a password while using this service, Users shall exercise due care and responsibility in order for the password not to be used in an unlawful manner. The Company may treat all activities conducted with the password as activities that have been conducted by the holder of the password him/herself.
- Any registered User to this service may delete his/her account and withdraw from using this service, at any time.
- The Company may suspend or delete User's account without giving prior notice to User if the Company believes that User is violating or has violated the Terms and Conditions.
- Users' rights to use this service shall expire when their account has been deleted for any reason. The account cannot be retrieved even if Users have accidentally deleted their account, and the Company asks Users to be aware of this.
- Each account in this service is for the exclusive use and belongs solely to the owner of the account. Users may not transfer or lend their accounts to any third party nor may their accounts be inherited by any third party.
Article 7. Creation and Deletion of Accounts
- Anyone who agrees to the terms can apply for the membership in an orderly manner to use this service with the method prescribed by the company.
- The company can decide to refuse an application from an applicant without disclosing the reason in which had been punished by being removed from this service due to the violation of the terms or other conditions.
- Users ‘rights to use this service shall expire when the account has been deleted in accordance with the method prescribed by the company for any reason
- The company has no obligation to continue managing any data such as Users’ personal information and User content after the deletion of the account.
- The company will assume the use of this service will terminate when User dies, and his/her rights and obligations to the company will not be inherited.
Article 8. Termination or Changes of this Service
The company may terminate or change all or part of this service without notice to User when the company determines the need.
Article 9. Copyright
- User may use this service to submit or edit texts or images if he/she has own copyright or the intellectual property rights which the permission is obtained from rights holders.
- The company may modify, excise, or change the contents that are distributed through this service (including text, images, movies and other data) to transmit a message using this service, as far as it is necessary for the smooth offer of this service, or the construction, improvement, and the maintenance of the system
- Except the copyright of the text and images posted and edited by User using this service, all copyright and other intellectual property rights of any of the information related to this service or this service itself belogs to the company or the right holder who license its use. User agrees not to reproduce, transfer, rent, translate, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, or use for business, etc.
Article 10. Restrictions
Users shall not engage in the following which the company determines when using this service, regardless of User's intent or negligence. When Uers have made a prohibited act, the company may delete or stop this service or deprive Users’ credentials without prior notice. Please note that the company will not accept questions and complaints about deletion, even if User is unable to check email from the company due to his/her circumstances. User will be the correspondence in conformity with this Term of Use.
- Activities that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding
- Activities that may hinder public order or customs.
- Activities that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, fame, privacy, and all other rights of the Company and/or a third party granted by the law or contract.
- Activities that post or transmit violent or sexual expressions; expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc.; expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury behavior, or drug abuse; or anti-social expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others.
- Activities that lead to the misrepresentation of the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information.
- Activities such as sending messages indiscriminately to numerous Users(except for those approved by the Company), indiscriminately adding Users as Friends or to Group Chats, or any other activities deemed to be spamming by the Company.
- Activities that exchange the right to use the Contents into cash, property or other economic benefits without Company's authorization.
- Activities that use this service for sales, marketing, advertisement, soliciting or other commercial purposes (except for those approved by the Company);use this service for the purpose of sexual conducts or obscene acts. Use this service for the purpose of meeting a person for sexual encounters. Use this service for the purpose of harassments or libelous attacks against other Users; or use this service for purposes other than this service's true intent.
- Activities that benefit or collaborate with anti-social groups.
- Activities that are related to religious activities or invitations to certain religious groups.
- Activities that illegally or improperly lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of other's personal information, registered information, user history, or the like.
- Activities that interfere with the servers and/or network systems of this service; that abuse this service by means of BOTs, cheat tools, or other technical measures; that deliberately use defects of this service; that make unreasonable inquires and/or undue claims such as repeatedly asking the same question beyond the necessity, and that interfere with the Company's operation of this service or Users' use of this service.
- Activities that aid or encourage any activity stated in Clauses 1 to 9 above.
- Other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
Article 11. User Responsibility
- Users shall use this service at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon this service.
- The Company may take measures that the Company considers necessary and appropriate, if the Company acknowledges that User is using this service in a way which violates the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company shall not be responsible for correcting or preventing such violation towards Users or others.
- In the case where the Company has suffered loss/damage or has been charged an expense (including but not limited to lawyer's fees) directly or indirectly(including but not limited to cases where the Company has been sued for damages by a third party)due to User violating applicable laws or the Terms and Conditions while using this service, User shall immediately compensate the Company upon its request.
Article 12. Confidentiality
The use will handle non-public confidential information related to this service disclosed by the company in a secret unless there is the consent with the prior document of the company
Article 13. Correspondence to the Violation of the Article
The company reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. The company reserves the right to take action as a result of the following and User will not raise objection to the treatment:
- requesting termination or deletion Users registered information or posted information
- terminating, deleting, or limiting the disclosure of Users registered information or posted information
- Stopping this service use or depriving user credentials.
Article 14. Disclaimer
- The company assume no responsibility on virtual or legal defect (such as safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, fitness for a particular purpose, defects related to security, error, bug, or right infringement) explicitly and implicitly The company is under no obligation to provide this service by removing those defects.
- In case any dispute occurs among Users, Users must solve it at users' responsibility. User will compensate when the company, other Users, or the third party of User are being violated.
Article 15. Interruption of Service
- The company can stop all or some contents of this service without notifying the user beforehand when corresponded to any of the following:
- When the urgent check or maintenance of the computer system affecting this service occurs
- When a computer, a communication line, or others stop by an accident
- When the service cannot be run by the inevitability such as an earthquake, a thunderbolt, a fire, storm and flood damage, a blackout, the natural disaster
- Other conditions which the company judges as a stop or interruption to be necessary
- The company will not take responsibility to the responsibilities that occurred in the user due to the act based on this article.
Article 16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Where the Company has provided Users with a translation of the Japanese language version of the Terms and Conditions(hereinafter referred to as "Japanese Version"), the Japanese Version will govern the relationship between Users and the Company. In the event of a contradiction between the Japanese Version and a translation, the provisions in the Japanese Version shall take precedence over any other translation.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Conflicts that arise from this service or conflicts between Users and the Company related to this service will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Tokyo or the Tokyo Summary Court.